Help to Further the Cause
Share your Story!
If you are willing to share your personal or family story with Alzheimer’s San Diego, we want to hear it!
Sharing your personal story is a great way to
- Inspire and encourage others and let them know they are not alone
- Raise community awareness about the need for more research, treatment, and a cure
- Highlight services available to families living with Alzheimer’s disease
- Generate more media and more awareness about the disease
Alzheimer’s San Diego would like to share your story in one or more of the following ways
- In writing – journal or newspaper articles, marketing materials, website, etc.
- Personal appearance – an in-person media opportunity to tell your story at events
Media opportunities – including website, e-communications & social media
- Education Events
- Alzheimer’s Walk
- Donor Events
For more information or if you are interested, please contact Annie Greenberg, 858.966.3290 or email@example.com.