11588 Via Rancho San Diego
El Cajon, CA 92019
Join Alzheimer’s San Diego at this workshop for professionals in the memory care field.
Topics and presenters:
- Kat Casabar, MPH, CHES, Dementia Program Support Manager
- Alma Detten, MPH, Caregiver Support Specialist County of San Diego Health & Human Services Agency, Aging & Independence Services
- Ed Long, LNHA, RCFE, Instructor, George G. Glenner Alzheimer’s Family Centers, Inc.®
Planning Dementia-Friendly Activities
- Amy Abrams, MSW, MPH | Director of Education, Alzheimer’s San Diego
Designing the Optimal Environment for Residents Living with Dementia
- Daniel Sewell, MD, Professor of Clinical Psychiatry & Associate Vice Chair for Geriatric Psychiatry & Development, Department of Psychiatry | UC San Diego
- Robin Gomez, RN, BSN, MSN, Chief Executive Officer, Alvarado Hospital Medical Center
Cost: Thanks to our generous sponsors,we are proud to offer this educational event FREE OF CHARGE. Four(4) RCFE & BRN CEs will be provided.
Please RSVP via email by April 5th, 2019 to: Symposium Coordinator, Ed Long at email@example.com