The series is led by Alzheimer’s San Diego social worker Rebecca De Campos, MSW. She’ll be a familiar face to anyone who’s participated in our Support and Discussion Groups!
This program is all about caring for the caregiver. Participants will learn about the disease, develop new caregiving techniques and learn how to relieve stress. The series will focus on, among other things:
- How to cope with frustration
- How to move on when you lose your patience
- Why caring for someone with this disease can be so challenging
- How the brain functions
- Grief and loss
- Building resiliency
- How to de-escalate a tough situation
- Creating a reliable support system
- And so much more!
The next session starts in August 2018, and free respite will be available upon request. Registration is required to sign up. To learn more, contact Rebecca De Campos at 858.966.3303 or firstname.lastname@example.org.