Talk With An Alz Expert
Our social workers provide in-depth, personalized consultations for individuals and families facing the decisions and challenges associated with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
Professional staff can assist with:
- developing a better understanding of the disease
- creating a plan to obtain necessary care
- discussing options for symptom management
- addressing the emotional impact of the disease
- connecting you with additional community resources
Social workers can also meet, by appointment, in person at our office: Alzheimer’s San Diego
6632 Convoy Court, San Diego, CA 92111
It is never to early (or too late) to to talk about Alzheimer’s and dementia support.
Call us, we can help!