Share your story
If you are willing to share your personal or family story with Alzheimer’s San Diego, we want to hear it!
Sharing your personal story is a great way to:
- Inspire and encourage others and let them know they are not alone
- Raise community awareness about the need for more research, treatment, and a cure
- Highlight services available to families living with Alzheimer’s disease
- Generate more media and more awareness about the disease
Alzheimer’s San Diego would like to share your story in one or more of the following ways:
- In writing – journal or newspaper articles, marketing materials, website, etc.
- Personal appearance – an in-person media opportunity to tell your story at events
Media opportunities – including website, e-communications & social media
- Education Events
- Alzheimer’s Walk
- Donor Events
For more information or if you are interested, please contact Annie Greenberg, 858.966.3290 or firstname.lastname@example.org.